Warehouse Clerk First (7:30am to 3:30pm) and Second Shift (3:30pm to 12:30am) Ready to get back to work? We're searching for seasonal Warehouse Clerks for both 1st shift (7:30am to 3:30pm) and 2nd shift (3:30pm to 12:30am)!
We're filling several roles in our warehouse including Receiving, Packing, Picking and Shipping.
Warehouse Clerks are responsible for ensuring the correct merchandise type and quantity is received according to the purchase order, guaranteeing orders are shipped in a timely fashion via automated FedEx ship manager or Shipworks and maintaining accurate inventory via cycle counting.
• Fulfill customer orders via accurate and timely picking and shipping utilizing RF scanner • Verify correct SKU, quantity and merchandise received on all purchase orders • Operate push carts, hand trucks and/or pallet jacks • Maintain safety and security of the warehouse and product • Transport finished products away from the work area • Ensure workstations/work areas are clean and safe • Maintain physical condition and order of warehouse by inspecting and organizing the products on the shelves • Additional responsibilities as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- warehouse (1 year of experience is preferred)
- RF scanner (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.