Do you have experience working with machines, in packing or both? Are you looking for a new position that will allow you to develop your skills and grow? Do you do your best work when you are hands on? Wev have the place for you! We are currently hiring Picker/Packers to do light machine operation in a company in Fife.
- Responsible for producing highest quality product by operating a production machine, following set standards and procedures.
- Assures safe operation of machines.
- Prepares machine for startup and shutdown procedures on a daily basis and follows set production schedule.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and tracks scrap quantities.
- Performs operator adjustments, quality checks, and repairs to machine as needed.
- Ensures cleanliness of machine and surrounding area.
- Communicates with others (on team, across shifts, and across departments) as needed for successful completion of work.
- Takes part in continuous improvement initiatives that directly impact work and quality of product.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Basic Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Material Handling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.