Looking for a 3rd shift Maintenance Technician to work for a company in Fridley. Temp to hire or direct hire opportuinty.
- Perform mechanical and electronic repairs of all equipment including printer and mail sorting equipment.
- Complete preventative maintenance
10:00pm to 6:00am Monday through Friday.
18.00/hr - email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesAs a Onsite Maintenance Technician, you have:
- Experience trouble-shooting and repairing complex mechanical equipment with at least one year of break/fix mechanical experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Windows PC environment as it pertains to the operation of automated equipment preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot equipment problems, establish priorities, and work under deadline pressures.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs., walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodations.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- machine operator
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 10 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.