Do you have experience working with machines, in packing or both? Are you looking for a new position that will allow you to develop your skills and grow? Do you do your best work when you are hands on? We are currently hiring Material Handler to do light machine operation leading global manufacturer and supplier of turn-key self-storage, commercial and industrial building solutions including: roll up and swing doors, hallway systems, relocatable storage units, and facility and door automation technologies
- Position requires a self-motivated individual who can multi-task in a fast paced production and warehouse setting
- Provides safe, effective, and efficient raw material and finished goods movement
- Move materials between plant and warehouse and to other shipping/storage areas including trailers
- Stacking product on pallets. Load machines with materials. Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to walk, climb, squat & stoop; reach with hands and arms; and use hands and fingers to feel, handle, push/pull levers & buttons, and operate various tools.
The employee must repeatedly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- product movement
- Standing 8 hours
- Adaptable to changing conditions and expectations
- counting shipments
- Able to work independently
- Attention to details
- Product Handling
- Material Handling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.