Are you interested in working for a company that offers production bonuses and the chance to go perm? If you are looking for a full time position, a first, or second shift and open to working weekends, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for qualified candidates with at least 6 months of experience in the last 18 months.
- Able to polish/grind metal. Work in repetitive movements, stand on feet all day, working in a fast paced work environment for up 10 hours out of the day.
- Experience working in construction or production working with power tools and hand tools.
- Must have a can do attitude and a quick learner.
- All candidates are subject to a pre-employment drug test.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 4 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Polishing (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.