A well known industry leader in manufacturing, known for producing high quality products, while embracing environmentally sustainable practices, needs an experienced Machine Operator Helper to join their growing team. This position is for 2nd shift, full time, temp to hire, located in Visalia,CA and able to start immediatly.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able lift/carry weight approximately 10 lbs.; the average distance carried is approximately 50 feet. Lifts and dollies are available for transporting rolls of paper.
- Must be able to push the roll of paper utilizing push roller or alum lift
- Must have the ability to work in a high paced and multi-task environment
- Overtime will be required as necessary including weekends. Graphic Packaging International operates on a 24 hour, 7 day/week basis
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Pallet Jack Operation
- Machine Operator
- Machine Operator Helper
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 4 PM - 12 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.