We are looking to hire a well versed CNC Programmer for our Long Island Facility. We are a growing company with a strong presence in the Government contract and Aerospace manufacturing industry.
We have a vast opportunity for growth and future success. If you have 3-5 years of experience in a programming role this is a great opportunity for you.
We offer amazing benefits, PTO, 401k, and career growth. Please apply now or call Dillon for more information.
Call Dillon at 631-760-2096 or text 347-620-1469
- Work from blue prints, samples, work orders and instruction, install and adjust tooling and fixtures in the work centers.
- Able to read and interpret CNC programs.
- Ability to calculate and write “G” code as needed
- Works independently to troubleshoot and resolve problems concerning machining operations, tools, materials and CNC programs
- Perform detailed analysis of component parts configuration/dimensions to determine the most efficient machining operations required for production
- Insert CNC programs into work centers, set and adjust speed feeds, modify programs, and document changes as needed
- Process first piece through initial run, analyze and make critical adjustments to tooling, programs, and process parameters of work center
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- cnc programming
- Machine Set Up
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.