Do you have a passion for your work, want to get paid to get your workout in each week and want to enjoy your job? If so, we're looking to add you to The Best Team.
MUST ARRIVE ON TIME. I’ve had many new people come in and think clocking in 15 minutes after their start time is acceptable. Be on time and ready to work!
· We operate Monday through Saturday. Everyone gets Sunday off. We will start people with their second day off on either Tuesday, or Wednesday depending on business needs. Ability to work six days if the work load is heavy and you've asked a lead the day before. MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK SATURDAYS.
· Steel-toed shoes are required.
· The work is very physical, be prepared to sweat and work hard
· Start time is 8am but if you've proved themselves a reliable worker, we can teach you new skills to get you in as early as 6am depending on business needs. We also have options for PARTIME work as long as you adhere to a consistent schedule. Ideal would be full days, a Thursday – Saturday schedule starting at 8am.
· We can provide machine operating training
· We work until the job is done, sometimes that means until 7pm-9pm (average finish time is around 5pm). We are understanding of second jobs, child care, and appointments. Just communicate and we can try to work around schedules.
· By far the best team to work with in the Pacific Northwest. Opportunities for advancement and a leadership team that cares.
- Furniture distribution warehouse is looking to add passionate warehouse workers to their order fulfillment and assemble for delivery team.
- Receiving product and unloading it from trucks with a hand cart, dolly and carts to be stored in warehouse.
- Taking product out of inventory, taking it out of the packaging and assemblying the product so it can be loaded onto trucks and delivered to customers homes.
- In the returns department associates will repackage product and either restock or send back to manufacturer.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working weekends
- Following Instructions
- Material Handling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.