Are you an Extrusion operator currently out of work or looking for a chance to continue growing your skill set? Do you have experience with set up and operation? Are you the type of person who likes to work overnight? If so, check out this GREAT opportunity available in the Clearwater, FL area!
A reputable plasics manufacturer in Clearwater, FL is seeking experienced Extrusion Machine Operators to join their team on Night shift! This company operates on a 2,2,3 schedule (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on) so some weekend days will be required. Must have 1+ years' of set up and operation experience with Extrusion machines along with general math skills and light data entry abilities.
Shift: 645PM to 715AM - 2,2,3 schedule (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on)
Location: Clearwater, FL
If interested, please apply online TODAY with your resume attached! Or for immediate consideration, email your resume directly to Kaitlynne.Fuller@randstadusa.com!
You will need an updated resume reflecting your experience with Extrusion operation in order to qualify for an interview. Interviews are happening ASAP!
- Set up and operate extrusion equipment to manufacture specifications.
- Install dies, machines screws, and sizing rings, using hand tools.
- Fill the machine hopper with mixed materials.
- Start machine and set controls to regulate air pressure and temperatures.
- Adjust machine parameters to obtain product of required dimensions.
- Specify proper tooling for each work order.
- Inspect the product for visual defects and initiates corrective action required.
- Perform other related tasks, not limited to, but includes performing housekeeping tasks required to keep work areas clean and organized.
- Correctly fill out all time reporting forms and all other related paperwork, including but not limited to, manufacturing forms, work order documentation, stock movement tickets, scrap tickets, identification tags, etc.
- Enter data in CMPC Program
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Math and Calculation
- Basic Computer Skills
- Machine Operation
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6:30 PM - 7 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.