Have your hours been reduced or have you been put out of work all together due to the recent public health crisis? We're looking for people motivated to turn their hard work into money with a steady schedule and weekly paycheck.
We are offering first shift (7:00am to 5:30pm) Assembly Line positions with a set schedule, weekly pay, opportunity for overtime, on-site management, and great hours with HelloFresh in Newark, NJ. We are on-site at their Lister Ave location, conveniently located on the #1 bus route.
We are seeking reliable people looking for a position that could lead to permanent, well paying work in a matter of weeks!
- Follow guidelines for proper assembly and production of food kit boxes on the assembly line.
- Respectfully support and follow direction from all managers and supervisors about line performance.
- Ensure all actions to better the business of the company and do not break any company policies.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Occasionally required to prepare ingredients using tools such as food scales, measuring spoons and cups, etc., as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working weekends
- working on a team
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.