Are you looking for a end of the year summer job that will keep you moving around inside and outside? How about walking and meeting new people? Are you organized and work well on a team? If so check out our immediate openings in Waltham, MA!
We are looking for 4 mailroom associates for a contract assignment that starts 8/10 until 8/28, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm (must be able to commit to this schedule) for our client at a local college campus!
ResponsibilitiesJob duties include but not limited to:
- sort mail and distribute to mailboxes
- receive, sort and store packages to shelves for pickup/distribution
- light cleaning and trash removal to recycle bins
- ability to lift up to 50lbs with proper PPE or up to 70lbs with team lift
- basic computer skills required
- must be able to walk up to 5 miles per day, will be delivering around campus
- customer focused and detail oriented
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- distribute mail
- receive packages
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.