Chelten House Products, Inc. is a fourth-generation, family-owned, food industry manufacturer, with facilities in Swedesboro, New Jersey.
They are an essential business, and an industry leader, who prioritizes putting food on the table for the communities they serve.
They are also widely recognized for their commitment to creating the finest tasting pasta sauces, salad dressings, salsas, ketchups, and other sauces and blends!!
They offer competitive pay and benefits, and work hard to ensure your safety while at work: Since the outbreak of COVID-19, Chelten House has implemented and enforced stringent safety measures, numerous social distancing protocols, and thorough return-to-work guidelines.
- You will keep the work area clean and cleared
- You will setup the packing area for production
- You will check products for damages while working at an efficient pace
- You will participate in Pre-Operation team meeting before starting production
- You will ensure line consistently remains filled and production does not stop
- You will clean your area as you go to clear debris from corrugated/ broken bottles
- You will work together with the group of packers on the line to pack efficiently
- You will stop the production line to clean up broken containers
- You will clean the packaging table and work area
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Following Instructions
- Order Fulfillment
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 4 PM - 12 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.