Are you the one? Come join a growing team and work for a Tech industry leader. We are an essential business and are hiring!
Are you interested in working in a clean manufacturing or warehouse environment? We have a fantastic opportunity to bring your enthusiasm and positive work ethic to this growing computer server manufacturing facility.
We are currently looking for candidates who can use hand-held tools such as screw drives and power drills in a fast-paced environment. Employees are required to stand for the duration of the shift, bend, lift up to 50 lb., perform repetitive tasks, and work in a team-based environment. All candidates must also be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check and Drug Test.
All positions are Temp to Perm Hour: 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM Monday-Friday (overtime available but not mandatory) Pay Rate: $12 - 13.10/hr Exceptional Benefits
- Responsible for performing various system/component assembly according to procedure and instructions
- Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools
- Connect cables, tubes, and wiring, according to specifications
- Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequences of electromechanical units
- Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements
- Attach identifying information on system parts
- Perform precise system parts assembly according to SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
-Flexible to work in various areas
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 7 hours at one time
- communication skills
- Entry level
- Must be a self starter
- Must be able to work in a team
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.