Our client is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for 3rd shift to become a part of their team! You will perform necessary work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and structure of an establishment in repair. This position will oversee a team of maintenance mechanics in a manufacturing environment.
- Repair major and minor issues with industrial equipment and buildings
- Overall responsibility for maintenance schedules and repairs.
- Develops and implements preventive maintenance and machine improvement programs.
- Complete maintenance and repair work orders
- Order and replace broken parts or equipment
- Maintain a clean and a safe work space
- Perform other duties, as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
- Mechanical Maintenance
- General Maintenance
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 10 PM - 7 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.