Randstad is seeking candidates for a shipping/recieving position in Oldsmar, FL. This position will be responsible for all tasks related to the warehouse for and electrical equipment distributer. Candidates will also no to participate in the assembly of kits when needed before packing and preparing them for shipping. Please reach out to me at Corey.Whiting@Randstadusa.com for more specific details on the position.
- Obtain and process product orders, including receiving deliveries, registering them and distributing packages
- Maintain the company stockroom through organizing, cleaning and cataloging items on a regular basis
- Schedule large shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items and staff on hand to manage the shipments
- Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports for managers
- Ensure adherence to environmental management and systems
- Trouble shoots shipping issues and customer complaints that arise and work to solve them
- Place merchandise in a warehouse or storage facility by packaging, lifting items as necessary, operating forklifts and pallet jacks for large goods
- This position will require participation in the production/assembly part of the warehouse when there is no immediate need in the shipping/recieving department.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- Order Fulfillment
- Order Picking
- Order Pulling
- Moving Freight
- Order Filling
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging
- Warehouse Management System (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.