We are looking for a production worker to work for a manufacturer in Mooresville, NC! You will be working in the "necking" department. Duties for this position include feeding copper wire into a plastic tube, inspect the tube for defects, measure and cut to to size. The ideal candidate for this position would have previous manufacturing or production experience, inventory and quality control experience.
- Inspect product for any defects
- Count product while inspecting
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Feed copper wire into the prodect and cut it to size
- Work with a team to accomplish daily goals
- Prompt attendance daily
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Inventory Auditing
- Production Control
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.