Are you a self-starter who also enjoys working as a team? Are you ready for a chllenging career opportunity that would last long term? Our client in Corcoran is looking for you! They are in need of a Maintenance Mechanic that can start work ASAP. This would be a permanent position and you would be hired directly by our client after the offer. Quick! Submit your application, they are scheduling interviews for this week.
- Install, assemble and test new machines and equipment
- Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment
- Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual and sound inspections
- Use a variety of power and hand tools to perform job functions
- Complete repairs and parts replacements
- Work effectively with other team members in a loud environment
- Repair, install, adjust or maintain machines or vehicles
- Complete written record of work performed
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Electronic Maintenance
- General Maintenance
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.