Did you lose your job due to COVID?
Do you want to work for a company that puts safety first?
Looking for weekly pay and benefits for your family?
We have positions in the Winston-Salem area starting at $13.25 an hour.
We offer 2 different shifts
6:45 AM- 7:00 PM
6:45 PM- 7:00 AM
There will be some overtime and weekends required.
Set up your interview today!
- Monitoring output quality and quantity and making necessary basic machine adjustments such as minor jams in packout.
- Perform daily housekeeping, waste removal, and end-of-lot line clearance duties.
- Perform routine monitoring and inspection activities per product specifications.
- Complete production records/forms/move tickets, recording relevant data onto forms or via electronic data entry.
- Ensure accuracy and good documentation practices per company and cGMP standards.
- Work with cleaning equipment and chemicals following all safety precautions (i.e. appropriate PPE).
- Relieve other Production Associates during their absence or break periods, and for rotation of duties as required.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6:45 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.