Randstad Roseville is working with a leading sheet metal manufacturer in Minneapolis looking for an experienced machine operator. This is a FULL TIME temp-to-hire opportunity with competitive starting pay and long term room for growth. Openings for 1st, 2nd, and weekend shifts:
Starting Pay: $15-$17/hr Location: Fridley
For immediate consideration please call or email your resume to:
Michael Merriman Staffing Manager T: 651.633.4080 Michael.Merriman@randstadusa.com
- Performs all duties and responsibilities with an emphasis on safety.
- Operates most sheet metal machines such as shears, notches and turret punching machines.
- Receives work orders and prints, and use shop calculations/math if necessary. Works from complex drawings, prints, templates and specifications.
- Use a variety of machines, hand tools, and measuring instruments to cut and form pieces to required dimensions.
- Performs highly diversified work involving close tolerances with a basic understanding of blank sizes and bend allowances. Uses precision measuring instruments to check for accuracy.
- Monitors machines at all times for proper operation.
- Maintains regular and timely attendance.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- Machine Operation (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Math and Calculation
- Press Operation
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 4 PM - 2 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.