The primary focus of this position is to manage the lens inventory through receiving and stocking lenses. Duties in this position are usually repetitive, requiring analysis and use of individual judgment. Specific duties for this position include verifying lens shipments received and stocking shelves, managing the cycle count process, and adjusting bin locations on shelving and computer system as required. Supervision ranges from close to general.
• Receive and verify inventory/shipments and stock shelves or deliver to the appropriate area.
• Manage and audit cycle count process by preparing appropriate paperwork, determining the audit process, and ensuring all complete by month end. Make corrections if needed.
• Adjust/arrange bin locations on shelving and Lab Management system as required.
• Remove old product from shelves and return to vendors.
- Cycle Counting
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 10:30 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.