Are you leader that can impact teams and help others achieve and maximize results? We’re looking for a person that brings their A game every day and can be a positive influence within one of top fortune 500 clients. Come work with Randstad as a dedicated Performance Coach where you will be assigned to a shift, department or area that is responsible for monitoring and evaluating performance levels against established productivity and quality standards. The Performance Coach plays an integral role in onboarding, training, mentoring and reinforcing good behaviors. Through various methods and processes, assesses talent performance compliance and documents for RIS site management review.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities, Tasks and Duties
- Directs and oversees activities of talent to ensure consistent achievement of production and quality standards.
- Interfaces with managers and line supervisors to determine work priorities/schedules and to ensure accomplishment of overall goals.
- Observes workforce to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Provides just-in-time training and guidance to ensure optimum performance levels
- Orients new talent to work environment and position.
- Identifies work issues and areas for improvement.
- Partners with RIS site manager to direct movement and deployment of talent between work areas.
- Performs shift check-ins.
- Conducts pre-shift meeting to communicate shift goals/priorities and reinforce safety standards/best practices.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date performance documentation.
- Meets with site manager on a daily/weekly basis to assess performance levels according to established success indicators.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Providing Feedback
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Schedule Adherence
- Production Control
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 7 AM - 7:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.