Local medical facility in Lawrence is looking to hire a part time Linen Associate. This will be a direct hire role. The hours are somewhat flexible. If you are reliable and a self starter who would like to join a fast paced industry this may be the job for you! Want to hear more about this position? Click to apply!
- Checks par sheet for exact quantities of linen needed daily
- Counts pieces needed from shelf inventory to assure agreement with par sheet daily
- Loads linen into unit carts in a neat and orderly manner.
- Deliver clean linen by cart to all nursing or ancillary units according to scheduled times
- Take calls in a courteous manner
- Transports empty carts to soiled linen room and stores carts there throughout
the morning to maintain tidiness of all laundry areas
- Places bags of soiled linen into carts by emptying sub-basement chute and first floor chute
- Collects soiled linen from units without chute access
- Transports clean linen carts from storage area to clean linen room
- Consolidates patient linen carts by item specific locations in clean linen room
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- Loads linen
- Deliver clean linen
- Product Inspection
- standing hours a day
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5:30 AM - 2 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.