We are currently looking to hire a demand planner for our supply chain department. This position is a critical role for the development of our S&OP plan. We offer great benefits, bonus plan, 401k, opportunity for advancement, and salary increases.
Please send your resume to Dillon at Dillon.Hipp@randstadusa.com and call or text 347-620-1469 to apply or refer someone in your network.
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function;
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions;
- Interact with sales, marketing, customers and finance to understand demand forecast drivers;
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results;
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts;
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning spreadsheets and TBD software as the primary forecasting system tool;
- Demand Planning
- Supply Chain
- Supply Planning
- production scheduling
- vendor communication
- Material requirements planning
- Sales and operations planning
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.