Are you looking for your next forklift operator warehouse opportunity? This exciting opportunity will give you just that. We are looking for individuals to join a vitamin manufacturer to help prepare weighing batches. We need an individual with experience in warehouse service duties and an interest in career growth. We develop, manufacture, and package vitamins, supplements, sports nutrition, and weight management powders from start to finish.
We have invested in state-of-the-art distribution centers. There are also excellent growth and advancement opportunities at this company. Please apply online today!
- Move pallets on and off racks
- Keep packaging room stocked with production line materials like bottles, caps, boxes, plastic wrap, etc.
- Move pallets from one department to the next for the manufacturing process to continue
- Document pallet storage and movement in computer system accurately and in real-time
- Perform basic mathematical calculations
- Accurately label material containers
- Preform balance verifications on an as-needed basis
- Clean and maintain accurate cleaning records
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Manufacturing (6 months of experience is preferred)
- Warehouse Management System
- Data Entry
- Following Instructions
- Basic Computer Skills
- Math and Calculation
- General Maintenance
- GENERAL LABOR
- electric pallet jack operation (6 months of experience is preferred)
- Stand Up Forklifts (3 months of experience is required)
- Sit Down Forklifts (3 months of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 7:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.