Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? We are looking for an Assembler to perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly. You can expect weekly pay, employee perks, and full benefits in this role. Read on for more details about the responsibilities. 1st: M-F 7a-3:30pm 2nd: M-F 3pm-11:30pm
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Perform routine production tasks under the close direction of the Supervisor and/or lead person, including but not limited to forming, assembling and packaging of our products; the set-up and operation of various work stations; pulling and packaging customer orders and stock replenishment.
- May require use of various tools and equipment including, but not limited to hand tools, soldering equipment, assembly and test equipment, hand trucks, material handling equipment, and tape machines.
- Where necessary, monitor work visually and dimensionally referring to blueprints, engineering specifications, and job instruction sheets. Maintain quality and rate charts as required.
- Follow all quality procedures and instructions.
- Maintain housekeeping in the work area.
- Other related duties as directed by management.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.