Look for someone that is dependable and hard working. Must have great computer skills and the willingness to learn. Great environment with air conditioning!
Click Apply below, looking to fill quickly! If you have any further questions or would like to check on application feel free to email me at Candice.Kingery@randstadusa.com.
• Monitoring appropriate ink coverage, color, registration, and consistency.
• Operate the equipment
• Troubleshoot equipment problems and make adjustments as required to return output to the proper specification
• Communicate status of in-process jobs to managers and co-workers
• Accurately track time on each job if requested
• Other duties as assigned
- Math and Calculation
- Time Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- computer programs
- fast pace
- Monitoring ink coverage
- Monitoring Color coverage
- Monitoring consistency
- Sheet fed press (1 year of experience is required)
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.