We are searching for new and experienced warehouse associates for our client providing logistics support and services on the Intel campus in Hillsboro, OR. This position is a fast-paced and team-oriented warehouse position that will utilize your accurate and timely ability to move product throughout the warehouse. This position will include training on order picking and use of RF scanners as well as general warehouse tasks and is open for those with and without experience! This is a contract position with the possibility to convert to a permanent employee at the end of six months and includes full benefits upon conversion. We are looking for those looking to grow their current skills in a warehouse setting or individuals who want to get their foot in the door at a large and growing logistics company.
- Locate and pull orders from warehouse inventory
- Tracking and correcting inventory counts.
- Transporting materials utilizing hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse environment.
- Quickly prepare and pack items for shipment.
- Palletize and wrap boxes for shipment.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Order Picking
- Material Handling
- Time Management
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.