Would you like to be making around $440 a week! I have great opportunities and I am looking for some motivated and hard working individuals!
For a quick way to introduce yourself to the whole team, please complete an On-Demand Digital Interview. This will be sent to our entire Volusia County staffing team. We look forward to meeting you.
I look forward to getting to know you!Responsibilities
- Ensuring empty cases are available to production departments to meet production schedules and to provide assistance to shipping by moving trailers as requested and according to established Company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and cleaning all equipment in assigned area.
- Slide Case Stacks from truck using Milk Hook or Pallet Jack as appropriate.
- Ensure conveyor tracks are filled with empty cases to prevent production delays.
- Confirm empty case area is full of cases at end of shift in order to help next shift with production run.
- Safely handle all materials.
- Correctly prioritize which truck to empty first based on input from Supervisors or Yard Drivers.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- working weekends
- Time Management
- Fast Pace
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.