Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a good work environment? We are currently looking for General Warehouse Associates to join a medium sized distribution team in City of Industry, CA. Would you like to be paid weekly? We can do that! And place you in an incredible team environment and an upbeat culture in return for your hard work.
- Pulling orders that customers are picking up same day
- Preparing items for shipment by packaging, labeling, and loading into trucks
- Using pallet jacks to move materials around
- Maintaining an organized work area
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Order Pulling (1 year of experience is required)
- Pallet Jack Operation
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.