Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a good work environment? We are currently looking for Material Handlers to join our client’s Production team in Holmdel, NJ. Would you like to be paid weekly? We can do that! And place you in an incredible team environment and an upbeat culture in return for your hard work.
Material Handlers deliver and move materials per production needs. The selected candidate should be able to operate various material-handling equipment and complete manual work per direction of the Warehouse Manager and Production Supervisors. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Picks and delivers packaging components for line start-up and for ongoing usage of packaging line. This includes control of the labels.
- Removes completed pallets from packaging lines and takes to stretch wrapper for wrapping and proper ticketing.
- Transports labeled pallets to staging area for transportation.
- Responsible for inventory control within the production department.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- Material Handling
- Pallet Jack Operation (1 year of experience is required)
- Moving Material
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3 PM - 11:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.