Ready to let your ambition thrive? We are looking for a candidate with previous leadership experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. In this role, you will be responsible for :
Directing the development and implementation of activities in Medical Production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives. Plan, organize and schedule production activities to meet customer demands. Provide direction, leadership and motivation to production personnel, including training and assistance with adhering to the quality system.
- Provide leadership and direction across the associated shift ensuring proper levels of production and quality are met.
- Responsible for ensuring conformance to all company policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Plan, organize, and schedule production activities (including personnel and equipment) to meet schedules for both standard production and development projects.
- Maintain production goals and deadlines. Preemptively coordinate material and system requirements to ensure minimum amount of downtime and recommend measures to improve production methods, yields, and the quality of product.
- Manage production personnel, including planning personnel needs, participating in the hiring process, and managing performance.
- Conduct daily team meetings for proper communication and development of production team.
- Develop in depth knowledge of production processes and associated equipment, including laser workstations and CNC motion control programs. Troubleshoot manufacturing issues as part of maintaining production schedule and developing self-reliance among production technicians.
- Contribute to development, maintenance, and follow up of production metrics.
- Plan, implement, and maintain the production environment with focus on safety, cleanliness, and organization.
- Participate on and lead teams that improve safety, quality, and reliability in the production area, as well as teams that support cost saving and team building initiatives (QDC).
- Plan and implement technical skills training for production personnel, including generic and product specific skills. Act as trainer when necessary
- Lean Manufacturing is a plus!
Hours/Location: Mon-Thur 5:00am-3:30pm / Lowell MA
Pay : $75K-$80K
Benefits : Competitive Company Package
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-228-5926
- Primarily responsible to direct the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives.
- Plan, organize and schedule production activities to meet customer demands
- Provide direction, leadership and motivation to production personnel, including training and assistance with adhering to the quality system.
- Compliance Requirements
- Production Control
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.