Randstad is now hiring for Production Associates for a company in the Dandrige area. No weekends! Great Opportunity with excellent benefits.
- Blows dust from mortises and areas to be glued using airhose.
- Spreads glue on surfaces to be joined by using brush dipped in glue or glue-filled squeeze bottle.
- Knocks connecting parts together with mallet or compresses assembled parts in clamp until glue has dried.
- Wipes excess glue from joints with rag.
- Drills holes and drives screws into parts to join parts or to reinforce glued joints, using power drill and screwdriver.
Call Kendra at 865-512-6184 for a phone interview.
- Line Work
- Production Control
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.