Are you looking for a life-changing career opportunity with one of the top water sports products manufacturer? We are looking for candidates who are ready to join our team. If you are looking for a steady shift, consistent hours, and a guaranteed weekly paycheck, this is the role for you! This great opportunity is located in Mascot, TN. We have three shifts available as well as the chance to obtain a pay increase and an opportunity to work directly with the company within just 60 days. So what's the Job? The Laborer or production assembler works in a team enviroment and is responsible for using different tools to put plastic products such as kayaks and deck boxes together. Some tools include drills, rivet guns, and small knives and attention to detail is important.
- Assembly of different plastics products with rotation through different stations throughout the shift.
- Adhere to company policies and safety requirements while keeping a clean work environment
- Emphasis on attendance, dependability.
- Must be comfortable standing for long periods of time
- Other responsibilities assigned by the immediate supervisor.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- Attention to detail
- Manual Dexterity
- Team Environment
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 4 PM - 12 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.