If you have been looking for a position that will offer exceptional pay, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s most prominent manufacturing organizations, look no further!
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:-Positive Attitude - Attendance and punctuality is a must
All shifts available- 1st, 2nd & 3rd
- Follows directions and daily work assignments given by supervisor
- Ensure packaging, routing and systems work is completed quickly and accurately
- Complete tasks by following established procedures
- Ensure all work is performed in a safe manner
- Participate in stand-up activities with cross-functional teams
- Support operations by moving materials and inventory throughout the facility
- Verify orders, label products and utilize a handheld scanner
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 3 hrs of overtime per week
- Material Handling
- Product Handling
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.