Ready to let your ambition thrive? We are looking for a candidate with previous maintenance experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. This is a permanent position with hands-on responsibility and accountability for daily production flow and bottom-line results. Read on for more details about the responsibilities.
Typical duties include:
- Work with facilities manager to completed equipment and facility repairs
- Safely maintain production equipment that can include pumps, tanks and heaters
- Maintain general facilities repair
- Maintain accurate record keeping of repairs
- Install and troubleshoot equipment as directed
Interested candidates will meet the following qualifications:
Benefits include a very generous medical benefits package, 401k, vacation,sick time, the opportunity for growth and best of all, you will be working for a company that is a global leader in its industry.
- 3 years’ experience conducting maintenance within the manufacturing industry
- Ability to use hands tools
- Familiarity with equipment troubleshooting and PLC
- General knowledge of plumbing and electrical motor maintenance and 3-phase electricity 208 & 480
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 4 hrs of overtime per week
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.