Randstad is currently partnered with a large distribution center in Northborough, MA that is looking for a team of dynamic and motivated warehouse associates to join our team. This is a fantastic chance to work for a company that has the rare mix of being a fun, yet high-paced and professional work environment.
This position requires a face to face interview
Experience: Min of 3 months Warehouse Experience
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity click Apply Today!!
One you apply, complete the questionair and schedule your phone screening with LaClea, she'll also be happy to answer any quesions during your call.
- Performing the physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices
- Maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary
- Pulls and fills orders
- Working with RF Scanning equipment to maintain records of merchandise shipped, as well as examine, stock and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines
- Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment
MUST be able and willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen
MUST be able to stand for an entire shift
MUST be willing to work mandatory overtime as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Working in a Warehouse (3 months of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 11 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.