Bring your production experience to this container manufacturer and make an impact immediately. We are looking for dependable production worker to join a stable company in the Irwindale area. Do you have at least 6 months of manufacturing experience and are you ready to make $15+ per hour? If so, let's talk! Click to apply now and receive an invitation to quickly qualify online for an interview. We have three shifts available.
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies.
- Operate machinery used in the production packaging process, or assist machine operators.
- Continuously monitor conveyor systems and clear bottle jams from lines.
- Clean and lubricate equipment.
- Load and unload material from trailers.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Package product to meet customer specifications. Inspect products to verify conformance with quality standards and removes defective products and packaging material.
- Assemble boxes and cartons and may hand-pack materials.
- Ensure correct tagging (load sheets, etc) and packaging of product and in accordance to specific customer requirements, Other duties as assigned by a management.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Following Instructions
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging (6 months of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 10 PM - 6 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.