Randstad is currently searching for 1st shift Mechanical/Electrical Assemblers for a growing company in Saint Paul, MN! This is a TEMP-TO-HIRE OPPORTUNITY!! Pay: $16-$17/hr Depending on experience Hours: 7:30am-4pm Monday through Friday Randstad benefits: -Medical -Dental -Sick Leave -Life Insurance -Disability Insurance -401K (after 6 months) -Direct deposit & Electronic payroll debit card which acts like a bank account Requirements: -Must be able to read, write and speak English -Read and understand blueprints and solder -Have at least 1 year of Mechanical Assembly experience If interested, please apply to this job post OR email your resume to email@example.com or text at 651/419-6980
- Assemble or fabricate mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area of a production line in a manufacturing organization.
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Blueprint Reading (1 year of experience is required)
- Soldering (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.