Are you tired of a warehouse without any growth potential? Do you work hard, but also want to ensure there is a future for you? Then we have the perfect job for you with our enormous distribution center in Newark, CA! Shift: 2:00pm - 10:30pm Schedule: Mon-Friday (Perfect for people who don't like overtime) Pay rate: $16 per hour (While working under us, weekly pay too!!!!)
- Receive shipment and safely open boxes with assigned box cutter
- Sort and mark pallets with identifying store information
- Pick orders and stage parts for replenishment
- Pack outbound products and assist with palletizing and shrink wrapping
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.