Interested in a technical field but all there seems to be are warehouse jobs? Look no further as two (2) entry level Technician positions are now available for immediate start. Learn to build compressors rated in excess of 2000 HP or set up and run quality tests on an air conditioning unit capable of cooling an entire neighborhood! As a member of the 1st shift team you will receive full on the job training in the manufacturing of commercial sized HVAC units.
You can go to work in a few days in an environmentally controlled, clean, and safe facility which includes a full service cafeteria offering breakfast and lunch. This team works hard but in a casual, relaxed atmosphere. Production goals are focused on quality, not quantity.
The normal schedule runs Monday through Friday. Overtime may be required on Friday/Saturday. Steel toed shoes are required but not provided. All other PPE is provided (e.g. gloves, safety glasses, ear plugs, masks)
If you are interested in learning about the production process of advanced air conditioning technologies we encourage you to apply at www.randstadusa.com.
(please take a few short moments and participate in our new pre-screen chat feature which will allow you to schedule an interview today!)
- Assemble parts in assigned workstation per prescribed work instructions using various shop hand tools (e.g. cordless drill/driver, torque wrench, sockets, screwdrivers, wire stripper/cutter, pneumatic tools,etc)
- Ensure kits are complete and accurately contain all parts listed on the bill of materials
- Follow and promote all safety guidelines
- Learn how to read blueprints/schematics and perform brazing on copper piping
- Meet daily production goals and adhere to quality standards
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- mechanical aptitude
- hoist or crane operation
- Blueprint Reading
- /interest in a technical field
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.