Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a good work environment? We are currently looking for a Production worker who enjoys working in a fast pace enviorment. Would you like to be paid weekly? We can do that! And place you in an incredible team environment and an upbeat culture in return for your hard work.
The day-to-day responsibilities for this position include:
- Unload, grade and pre-package fired brick from kiln cars onto/into a carousel jig prior to strapping for transfer to inventory or shipment
- Discard deficient material onto the return belt
- Occasionally grade and unload fired brick from the conveyor onto pallets
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 3 hrs of overtime per week
- Line Management
- Product Handling
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.