Are you looking for a great opportunity at an awesome company! Well this is for you! For a quick way to introduce yourself to the whole team, please complete an On-Demand Digital Interview. This will be sent to our entire Volusia County staffing team. We look forward to meeting you. I look forward to getting to know you!Responsibilities
- Follows Production drawings and work instructions to perform operations.
- Must understand canopy familiarization.
- Achieves time standards to learning curve.
- Meets all quality requirements, efficiency goals, and production schedule.
- Understands and utilizes the Lean & Cellular Manufacturing process for the continuous improvement of product, quality, efficiency, scrap reduction, safety, and ergonomics.
- Performs self-inspection of all work and performs own rework as required.
- Must be able to read First Piece canopy packages, Engineering Bulletins or Design Summary packages to familiarize on product.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Math and Calculation
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.