Are you looking to join a company located centrally in Connecticut that offers a 4 day work week with the opportunity for significant overtime?
Our client in Middletown is looking for an experienced individual to fill a position in their shipping and receiving department. Talent must have at least 3 - 5 years of prior experience doing shipping and receiving to be considered for this role. Must have working knowledge of FedEx and UPS international shipping knowledge as well as being able to learn and manipulate an inventory tracking system.
This is a full time position working 1st shift, Monday - Thursday, from 6:00am - 4:30pm.
Position will pay $16 - $18/ hour based on experience.
If you or anyone your know are interested in this position, please call Rich at 203-239-1556, email Rich at email@example.com or schedule an interview today!
* Handle shipping and receiving for inventory as in enters and exits the warehouse
* Movement of materials throughout the warehouse once received
* FedEx and UPS international shipping procedures
* Inventory management through the use of a computer
* Regularly lifting up to 50 pounds at a time
* Knowledge of various forms of shipping paperwork such as invoices, purchase orders, bill of ladings, etc.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- Order Fulfillment
- Moving Freight
- Order Picking
- shipping and receiving
- computer savvy
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.