Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a good work environment? We are currently looking for General Warehouse Associates to join a warehouse team in Wilson. Would you like to be paid weekly? We can do that! And place you in an incredible team environment and an upbeat culture in return for your hard work.
- Receive trucks and unload merchandise.
- Stack merchandise on racks.
- Stock warehouse with tools.
- Ensure machinery is serviced and functional.
- Check in merchandise and affix labels.
- Match purchase orders to sales orders and distribute to sales associates for processing.
- Fulfill customer orders.
- Move materials off racks and package for shipment.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
- Follow all safety codes.
- Place merchandise on pallets or shelves for distribution.
- Record amounts of materials or items received.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Production Control
- General Maintenance
- Inventory Auditing
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.