Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a great work environment? We are currently looking for Forklift Operators to join a growing team in the Silicon Valley. Looking to get paid weekly? We can provide that alongside side an incredible team environment and an upbeat culture in return for your hard work.
Typical job duties will include the following:
- Receive shipments, unload product, and stock in correct location
- Prepare shipping documents and labels using computer software
- Picking and pulling items based on customer orders
- Conducting inventory and cycle counts as needed
- General warehouse tasks (maintaining cleanliness, using warehouse equipment, lifting boxes up to 50lbs)
- Stand for long periods of time
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 6 hours at one time
- working up to 1 hrs of overtime per week
- Sit Down Forklifts
- Stand Up Forklifts
- receiving clerk
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 AM - 1:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.