Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Technician who is flexible, detail-oriented, and thrives on solving tough problems? We are a tofu provider seeking a Quality Assurance Technician to join our team and assist in the improvement and growth of the Quality Assurance process. Biology majors are encouraged to apply!
In addition to on the job training and the potential for a permanent position with advancement opportunities, we also offer:
- Medical benefits (available after first paycheck is deposited)
- Vision, dental and 401K
- Discounts on major cell phone provider plans, including T-Mobile and AT&T, ranging from 15% to 18% (no waiting period)
- And more!!
Call, email or apply online today and interview within 24 hours and you can start your new career within a few days!
- Collects and performs micro testing to assure finished and in process product is free of harmful bacteria.
- Performs raw material testing to assure all incoming material is acceptable for production use.
- Performs daily production line checks to assure finished product quality integrity.
- Perform Product releases
- Evaluates data collected and writes reports using computer system.
- Performs ATP Hygiene Monitoring Swab audits on equipment to assure effectiveness of Sanitation CIP program.
- Performs quality audits of the manufacturing process including GMP, and hygiene monitoring.
- Identifies and communicates promptly to Quality Manager all quality issues based on test results.
- Fills out all on Hold logs, reports, stickers to place product/material on “Hold” to ensure material is secured and does not leave the plant.
- Evaluates and sorts data and issues statistical reports to identify trends and deviations in the manufacturing process.
- Follow Good Documentation and Record keeping practices
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 7 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- Quality Assurance (3 years of experience is required)
- Quality Control
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is required)
- Food Analysis or Micro Testing (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 10 PM - 6:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.