We are currently seeking a shipping/receiving clerk for a manufacturing company located in Largo. Candidate must have 2 years previous shipping/receiving experience and minimum of 1 year recent forklift experience. Shift- Monday-Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm $14.00/Hour Apply now and watch your email or text for an invitation to qualify online. Qualified talent can schedule a virtual interview for a convenient time. We look forward to speaking with you! Please also email your information and resume to Alysse.Wiegold@randstadusa.com. Thanks!
The shipping/receiving clerk will be responsible for receiving all incoming shipments of raw material and adding to inventory. The clerk will also be responsible for palletizing and prepping all outgoing shipments; including creating all shipment labels.
FORKLIFT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED-Responsibilites
- Coordinate LTL and other transport to assure product is shipped and delivered timely.
- Receive product physically and into an MRP system
- Operate fork truck, hand cart or other machinery required to store, retrieve, and count inventory in the warehouse.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment to eliminate foreign object debris (FOD) and other hazards
- Assure inventory is rotating properly through the warehouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year of warehouse and shipping experience.
- 1 year forklift experience req.
- Ability to read and communicate in English for safety and instructional reasons
- Dependable and reliable
- Stand, lift, assemble for long periods of time.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- Slip Sheet Operation
- Material Handling
- Sit Down Forklifts
- Pallet Jack Operation
- Inventory Auditing
- Cycle Counting
- receiving shipments
- shipping label creation
- UPS Shipping experience
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.