Are you looking to join a company that can provide stabilityand an dynamic work environment? Do you have at least 2 years of experience on a Sit Down Forklift and Electric Pallet Jack equipment? We have the perfect position for you! We are looking for candidates who pay attention to safety precautions, have the ability to maintain focused concentration over a long period of time, and a good sense of balance.
- Full case order picking for replenishment, customer orders and packaging components.
- Quality control to ensure accuracy of all transactions.
- Loading and unloading of pallets and cases from trucks and conveyor lines, by hand or equipment.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working weekends
- Sit Down Forklifts
- Pallet Jack Operation
- Order Processing
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 11 AM - 8:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.