Bring your machine operating experience to a manufacturer and make an impact immediately. We are looking for dependable team members to join one of the most stable companies in the Madison area. Do you have 6 months to a year of experience of machine operataing and can read a ruler? Ready to make $16.00 hr? If so, we need to talk! Be prepared to interview now.
Responsible for the daily operations of a non-woven production line ensuring a quality product, maintaining a safe environment and achieving desired key performance measurements. Processes include opening, carding, entangling, drying, calendaring, winding, slitting and packaging equipments.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 35lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Follow Procedures
- production (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Math and Calculation (1 year of experience is required)
- Machine Operator Helper (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 11 PM - 7:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.