Do you have at least 1 year of experience operating a forklift? Are you a hard worker passionate about keeping a facility on schedule? We are looking for forklift operators who pay attention to safety precautions, have the ability to stay focused and are ready to bring their skills to one of the areas leading logistics companies.
As a forklift operator you will play an important role within the warehouse, keeping shipments on schedule, by efficiently and safely loading, unloading and moving products within the warehouse. The ideal candidate is reliable and hardworking.
Click to apply now and receive an invitation to quickly qualify online for an interview.
- Operate a forklift (stand-up, reach or cherry/selector) to load and unload pallets and other materials from trailers
- Locate product within the warehouse facility to pick, put away, replenish and audit warehouse orders
- Push and pull freight and other general warehouse duties
- Complete all job functions while following SWI (Standard Work Instructions) and proper safety requirements
- Count and perform basic math, with or without a calculator
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- operating a forklift (1 year of experience is required)
- loading and unloading pallets
- moving material in a warehouse
- following safety protocols
- basic math
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.